The Onewheel+ XR is the master piece from Future Motion out of California. It is designed for riders who want to go to their limits. Future Motion started with the Onewheel followed by the Onewheel+ and Onewheel XR und now offers the OW+ XR as their latest flagship product.
The OW+ XR comes with an impressive range of 19 to 28 km with one battery charge. That’s a lot compared to the 10 to 13 km range of earlier Onewheel versions. Our 90 kg rider was able to make 28 km with one charge in the CRUISE mode.
The self-balancing OW+ XR does of course not need a remote control and it comes with its intelligent LED lights which switch from white to red depending in which direction you ride. Yes, you can ride in both directions.
There is a free app available for iOS and Android which shows the battery status, range, current speed, maximum speed and many interesting other features. The Smart phone app like for the Apple Watch does give you the battery status and current speed.
The charging time with the standard home charger is about 2 hours. There is an optional Hyper Charger available which reduces the charging time to one hour but you pay an extra 299.90 EUR incl. 19% VAT for that. See our accessories section for more details.
The Onewheel XR offers 6 different riding modes:
- Sequoia – speed limit 19/km – Designed for pavement and not for off-road. It is the “take it easy” shaping.
- Cruz – speed limit 24 km/h – Not too tight and not to loose designed for the street.
- Mission – speed limit 30 km/h – Faster acceleration and designed for use on the street.
- Elevated – speed limit 30 km/h – Maximum hill climbing on streets.
- Delirium – speed limit 32 km/h – For speed junkies with aggressive style and designed to go off-road. You can’t get more.
- Custom shaping – Customize your riding experience, Carvebality from loose to tight, stance profile (nose down and up), aggressive 14,000 calculation per second, more aggressive
OW+ XR price
The OW+ XR is available at our Shop for 1,999 EUR incl. German 19% VAT. This is the price including German VAT, so for a delivery address in an other country we will calculate the exact price plus shipping once you fill out the following form: